trantula wholesale/breeding profits etc

timwaters2007

Arachnopeon
nice talken! thats what i wanna hear lol, well it seems from what your all saying, the basic thing is take my time, and since i only work 14 days a month and make 6k out of it i think i will take my time, i hace an idea (please comment on it) what about breeding some p metallica once or twice and keeping the slings for a year or two, the bigger they are the bigger the price correct? or jsut sell ome of the slings and keep half till they get to about 3" , also thanks for all your input guys its been very helpfull ;)
You make 6k a month for only a fortnights work? To be honest, if you are earning that much, your lifestyle will not improve very much by selling a few spiders. I doubt even the top Tarantula dealers/breeders, make even close to 6k a month for 14 days work. By all means breed and sell your spiders, but don't expect to make significant profit. Just do it for the love of doing it, and take what ever follows next.

One thing you have to remember is that Tarantulas are a niche market, and a P.Metallica is a niche product within a niche market. If your going to take breeding seriously you will need more plans and more product. Don't put all your eggs into one basket.

Good luck, and don't quit the day job until you are making enough to live off lol;P

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It was my first ever new new car I only owned 1 used car before that for 5 years.
2009 mazda 6. :)

Agent Jones

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice talken! thats what i wanna hear lol, well it seems from what your all saying, the basic thing is take my time, and since i only work 14 days a month and make 6k out of it i think i will take my time, i hace an idea (please comment on it) what about breeding some p metallica once or twice and keeping the slings for a year or two, the bigger they are the bigger the price correct? or jsut sell ome of the slings and keep half till they get to about 3" , also thanks for all your input guys its been very helpfull ;)
I'm not sure about this.. There's probably a lot of people like me who would like to buy Ts at a larger size sometimes, but are just big cheap wads and can't afford to do that. And also I like slings anyway, I enjoy raising them. While you could sell juvies for more, it'd probably be a bit harder to move that stock, I would think. :? Hopefully someone else chimes in on this one.