Tracing origins

A guy

Arachnobaron
Not sure if the size gain is obvious in this photo but for Aphonopelma standards, it's huge size gain; she now seems to be pushing 3" . My other Aphonopelma species just loose the big abdomens when molting lol no growing whatsoever

20230126_094642.jpg

A guy

Arachnobaron
Continuing their absolutely amazing growth rates with me, another one of my females has molted and another in premolt. They're literally outgrowing my Citharognathus tongmianensis specimens

FB_IMG_1678771768135.jpg

LucN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So beautiful ! As far as I can see here, they seem to resemble P. sazimai far more than C. cyaneopubescens. Maybe they'll gain more contrast as they grow ?

A guy

Arachnobaron
So beautiful ! As far as I can see here, they seem to resemble P. sazimai far more than C. cyaneopubescens. Maybe they'll gain more contrast as they grow ?
P. sazimai has more of a purple-ish blue tone to it. Definitely resembles C. cyaneopuscense more but the blue on my A. mooreae specimens are far deeper that the camera doesn't pick up, blue kinda like with C. lividus

LucN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. sazimai has more of a purple-ish blue tone to it. Definitely resembles C. cyaneopuscense more but the blue on my A. mooreae specimens are far deeper that the camera doesn't pick up, blue kinda like with C. lividus
Now that's blue all right ! So, their carapace should have a tinge of green to look more like GBB, right ?