Total Noob First Sling/T

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Thats so cool, man! Haha we've got the same sling size, same spider and same hide. Blows my mind. Haha.

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ugh! My wife is always giving me the stink eye now because I am constantly browsing lists of Tarantulas online haha. Does anyone make a How to get your spouse to let you order more T's guide?
You need to let her pick something she will enjoy. Then, hopefully she will start taking an interest and wanting to get more as well. It is difficult right now, but as the collection grows, it is a bit easier to add another deli cup to the collection if she doesn't pay much attention to them. Fortunately, I have the opposite problem. When we got our first years ago, my wife said her involvement ended when she wrote the check. Now, I've come home a couple of times to discover a strange enclosure with a spider I didn't buy. Luckily, she hasn't picked up anything that was going to be an issue, although she has attempted to order some online that I had to veto. There are a few species I do not have any interest in right now, and for some reason she keeps trying to order them.