total newb question

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
The white stuff is just bits of food/web/digestive juices after feedings. Totally natural, and quite common if you spend nights looking for it on your T's.

-Sean

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The white stuff is just bits of food/web/digestive juices after feedings. Totally natural, and quite common if you spend nights looking for it on your T's.

-Sean
Ha I was right, the only T I ever see doing this is my Avics though. I don't even see my other arboreals doing this.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Ha I was right, the only T I ever see doing this is my Avics though. I don't even see my other arboreals doing this.
If you look, you'll find it. Arboreals perhaps you see it more because they're off the ground, where you can see it. Terrestrials kinda have their mouths right against the dirt. Probably rubs off quicker.

-Sean

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If you look, you'll find it. Arboreals perhaps you see it more because they're off the ground, where you can see it. Terrestrials kinda have their mouths right against the dirt. Probably rubs off quicker.

-Sean
Yeah that's what I figured, but like I said I DON'T see it in any of my other arboreals, even If I stay up at night.