Top Ten signs you’re addicted to Tarantulas.

SarahAntula

Arachnopeon
10. When shopping all you care about is looking for T containers or T Hides.

9. One room, shelf or more is completely dedicated to Tarantulas

8. Most of the pictures on your camera/phone are of your T's.

7. Your sig. other comes home to substrate in the kitchen/oven and other odd places.

6. You have a giant box of crickets or roaches.

5. It is like the best Christmas ever when you receive your Tarantula, you perform some sort of a weird spastic hop twist clap.

4. You have not talked to your friends or been on Facebook for days/weeks.

3. You would rather feed your T's than feed yourself.

2. You find yourself trying to log onto Arachnoboards at work and on your cell phone.

1. When man’s best friend wonders why you are no longer friends.

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
I had number 7 and 9 the first week...took me a month but I got 6, I do 10 all the time, I have had 8 for some time. OMG I am an addict!!! The only real cure is .....go out and buy more T's!!!

SarahAntula

Arachnopeon
I had number 7 and 9 the first week...took me a month but I got 6, I do 10 all the time, I have had 8 for some time. OMG I am an addict!!! The only real cure is .....go out and buy more T's!!!
LOLLOL Agreed Cheers to more T's :)

ranglo211

Arachnopeon
Haha hilarious!
Also, I find myself staring at all my t's for a looong time! Then I'm like "what the hell am I watching, they don't even move" lol

Stewjoe

Arachnosquire
When you throw out your pop and milk bottles but keep the lids. Then steal all your friends lids.

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
When you visit your friends you always glance on their kitchen counters for any container they may throw away after the snacks are gone "Hey what are you going to do with that plastic container when all the animal crackers are gone?" (would make and awesome arboreal enclosure)

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My list would have to include "looking at my Christmas budget and rationalizing buying new Ts for myself instead of gifts for my family ..." :?

After3Days

Arachnosquire
People thinks that you're the new "Friendly Neighborhood". Where's Tobey Maguire anyway?!..:D

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
people look at you very strange when you say your Acanthoscurria geniculata has molted and you loved watching your Lasiodora parahybana eat that b.dubia last night

Raine

Arachnopeon
When all of a sudden all your texts and pictures sent on your cell are about your Grammastola rosea and how badly you want a Brachypelma vagans and a pokie one day, and how cool you think the blue Eupalaestrus campestratus looks and all your friends and sig. other are like 'okaaaay?' and clueless, wondering if you've gone crazy. :D

Oh, and when all anyone sees on your history anymore is arachnoboards.com and in Google all there is on lookup is pictures of Ts with their scientific names as the lookup words!

SarahAntula

Arachnopeon
When all of a sudden all your texts and pictures sent on your cell are about your Grammastola rosea and how badly you want a Brachypelma vagans and a pokie one day, and how cool you think the blue Eupalaestrus campestratus looks and all your friends and sig. other are like 'okaaaay?' and clueless, wondering if you've gone crazy. :D

Oh, and when all anyone sees on your history anymore is arachnoboards.com and in Google all there is on lookup is pictures of Ts with their scientific names as the lookup words!
LOL{D

people look at you very strange when you say your Acanthoscurria geniculata has molted and you loved watching your Lasiodora parahybana eat that b.dubia last night
LOL

People thinks that you're the new "Friendly Neighborhood". Where's Tobey Maguire anyway?!..:D
{D

My list would have to include "looking at my Christmas budget and rationalizing buying new Ts for myself instead of gifts for my family ..." :?
Hahaha my family really does not need that ... Gee I wonder if mom an dad will appreciate a T for christmas LOL.{D

When you visit your friends you always glance on their kitchen counters for any container they may throw away after the snacks are gone "Hey what are you going to do with that plastic container when all the animal crackers are gone?" (would make and awesome arboreal enclosure)
hahaha haha that Happened last night{D

When you throw out your pop and milk bottles but keep the lids. Then steal all your friends lids.
ROFL Good ones good ones Lauging so hard Im crying hahahaha :D{D{D:worship: Keep it coming lol

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
you have 3 to 4 tanks ready to go for the next few T's you havent planned on ...but know you will get very soon.

Raine

Arachnopeon
You get up in the middle of the night to use the washroom and you check arachnoboards for new posts, and the first thing you do when you get up in the morning is the same! :D