Too big for albopilosus??

sch1z0k1tty

Arachnopeon
Just an update. Celeste has been awesome. I did get a smaller bin and a cork bark hide that she seemed to prefer over the last hide. She was on crickets, but I switched her and Onyx to dubias cause they dont smell as much. I just hate that they play dead. She loves exploring her enclosure and uses her hide quite a bit. She seems to be thirsty atm, but her bald spot has gone after her first and last molt while being in my care

Attachments

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
i would move that cage away from the edges of that stand or put the cage indoors on the floor in case of a quake one good jolt and its on the floor spiiled over

sch1z0k1tty

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the advice! I cant believe I’ve lived in CA my whole life and haven't thought about earthquakes… (not being sarcastic lol) shes in a different/safer spot than before, but I will definitely be moving some of my other enclosures now. Thanks again

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
:rofl: :rofl: yeah i dont think much about earthquakes either get used to living with the possibilty i guess:rofl:

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Thanks for the advice! I cant believe I’ve lived in CA my whole life and haven't thought about earthquakes… (not being sarcastic lol) shes in a different/safer spot than before, but I will definitely be moving some of my other enclosures now. Thanks again
Velcro, you are welcome 🤣🤣🤣