togo poop

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i saw the funniest thing today... I was watching my H. Maculata and it was on its little bark hide and it pooped and shot across the tank and splatered on the wall it had to fly at least six inches. I was amazed I had no idea that they could shoot poop?!

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Never actually seen one do this but I've got some funny looking splotches on the inside of the P. murinus tank, and I just wiped the inside off like 5 days ago....*L*

DiStUrBeD-OnE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What you have to watch out for is the poo stains on the side of the glass that go down 4 inches BELOW the peat moss.. ;P

Ian

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
They'll shoot it at you, too! Arboreals of several species tend to do this. I had a T. gigas nail me pretty good, recently.

Just remember to wear glasses! ;)

bill

partsman

Arachnopeon
they can shoot like squrt gun pretty far , mine always gets me on my shirt or leg, watch out when they raise their ab thats a sure sign of what's next.

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
well...ironically enough, on this subject, today when i held my G. rosea my boyfriend got poop on him (i believe, a little black, lumpy mass) and then when i took her, i got peed on...(a bit like snake urates, but more liquidy, white).

all i have to say is, 'har har'...we were both like...'oh...(blush)...she, um...yeah'.

lol. how amusing is that eh? hehehe. every experience with her so far has been quite memorable. :D