Today is a great day!

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
And indeed it is! Not only that I got my first pokie today, 9-10 cm (3.5 - 3.9 inch) DLS P. regalis, but also my A. geniculata came out of hiding freshly molted and my B. smithi female is webbing alot, preparing to molt soon too. I am so happy! :)

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Congrats :).

Things are a bit exciting in my house as well. P.murinus female molted and grew significantly yesterday, dreaded rehousing time is approaching. My subadult male M.balfouri molted also. B.smithi is sling/juvie is about to molt, T.apophysis sling is about to molt, A.versicolor sling is about to molt, E.cyanognathus sling is about to molt, M.balfouri subadult female is about to molt, C.cyanapubescens subadult female is about to molt, T.blondi subadult female is about to molt and C.marshalli subadult female is about to molt. Also it seems like my subadult female P.subfusca spec. lowland, my juvie/subadult probable male M.balfouri and my large adults P.antinous and B.boehmei are in the process of getting ready for a molt but who knows how long will those take...

Wow.... lots to happen soon!