Tityus paraensis Came in today!

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I received my male Tityus paraensis today. When I left the hobby a year or so ago, I sold my male... These are by far my most FAVORITE scorpion around...awesome...Enjoy!

Last edited:

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Those pictures are tiny, post hi-res stuff! This is my favorite looking species too.

Too bad you couldn't find a breeding pair :(

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sweetness! :clap::drool:

I've been quietly drooling over this species since I saw a closeup of a male's face in one of my scorpion books.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Only 1 male Graham? You better find him a girlfriend ;)

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well-said, Brian! I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a couple of these. :drool:

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Only 1 male Graham? You better find him a girlfriend ;)
I know Brian- I know.... It's hard enough to get a male...females are almost non-existant in the hobby it seems..... I'm working on it....

Your friend,
Graham

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice scorp Bro!!! I also ordered one from the same guy you did and it showed up dead yesterday!!!!

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is the gel for the crickets or the scorpion? Tityus sp like to drink from drops on the walls of the container instead of drinking from a bowl, in fact I never saw them drink from a dish or small cup. They might not want to "drink"from the gel..

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gel is for the humidity and the crickets....

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
some this species and espacially seem to be highly aquired hahaha very nice and goo dluck with itm, thanks for sharing with usthe happiness :p~

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I know Brian- I know.... It's hard enough to get a male...females are almost non-existant in the hobby it seems..... I'm working on it....

Your friend,
Graham
Be patient, there are good things that will happen soon ;)