Thrixopelma ockerti setup

High_Rolling_T

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just got a new one of these and am really loving it. The colors in person are stunning and the butt in the air is adorable. Wasn't even remotely thinking of the idea of getting one when I went to the show(other than its on my ever growing massive wants list lol) but as soon as I saw it I knew I had to get it.

Now I know most seem to have come to a consensus to keep them humid and semi-arboreal with most having arboreal tendencies. My main question is what do you other T ocketi owners provide in your enclosure? A slab to chill on, a round hide or tube of some kind? How does yours prefer to set up shop? Hammock, tube web, hang out wherever, ect...

Just trying to provide best set up for my awesome new addition.

Ms.X

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

High_Rolling_T

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Haha why thank you Ms. X for the links but I have already read through most of those(even when you posted them for codykrr lol) since I always search first. It looks like I missed the atshq one so I'll check that out. I do know they are arboreal but was asking more so what they tend to prefer in their arboreal set up, that is pokies should generally have a good round tube to hide in while s cal like a nice slab to lay out on and avics don't really care since they'll set up they're own tube web how they want.

I have a perfectly good round hide for an arboreal but no need to use it in this set up if the T will basically ignore it