This setup suitable for a P. Regalis?

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I’d probably go with a wider diametre tube, but if you switch it out later when that one is no longer adequate in size, it’ll be okay. Also don’t forget a water dish.

Dawsy14

Arachnopeon
I’d probably go with a wider diametre tube, but if you switch it out later when that one is no longer adequate in size, it’ll be okay. Also don’t forget a water dish.
I still need to add the water dish, gonna put it in the little cork bark that’s on the substrate. To make it look more natural lol.

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Looks alright by me. I always try to give a wood tile background with square enclosures. It's a personal preference but it's always cool to see how well my P. regalis blends in. As to the water dish, I tend to put them on ground level due to my thinking that it's easier to access but I have rarely seen my pokies go for it, even if they're thirsty.

Size will help though. You could if you wanted to keep it (although I am fairly sure it is a she) in that for the remainder of it's life but larger enclosures are nice, something along the lines of 30x30x45 once it hits or is close to max size. From a glance it looks like there is still room for growth.

Dawsy14

Arachnopeon
Looks alright by me. I always try to give a wood tile background with square enclosures. It's a personal preference but it's always cool to see how well my P. regalis blends in. As to the water dish, I tend to put them on ground level due to my thinking that it's easier to access but I have rarely seen my pokies go for it, even if they're thirsty.

Size will help though. You could if you wanted to keep it (although I am fairly sure it is a she) in that for the remainder of it's life but larger enclosures are nice, something along the lines of 30x30x45 once it hits or is close to max size. From a glance it looks like there is still room for growth.
I was looking for a background to give it a more natural look but I couldn’t find one, which was annoying. All I had was the fake plants, so I just threw that in instead lol what makes you think it’s a female? :)

cold blood

Staff member
Pffft, backgrounds are for humans.

Get a flatter piece of wood and lean it at a sharper angle so the tarantula can get underneath it as well as climb on. Put more ground clutter, especially around the base of that wood. These are not obligate arboreals like an Avic.

Dawsy14

Arachnopeon
Pffft, backgrounds are for humans.

Get a flatter piece of wood and lean it at a sharper angle so the tarantula can get underneath it as well as climb on. Put more ground clutter, especially around the base of that wood. These are not obligate arboreals like an Avic.
What do you mean ground clutter? :)