This good for a juvie Brachypelma vagans?

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Go to walmart, they sell similar thing to "kritter keepers" there about 4 bucks each and will work perfect.

Also B. vagans tend to burrow as juvies, so make sure there is plenty of substrate.

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
oh in tennesse, not sure if you have a 99 cent store, but they have shoe boxes for a buck lol. For that price you can get a see through container from target or walmart.

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
mikeals

go to the local srts and craft store they sell these awsome square plastic enclosures for like 3.49$:D at the most

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sterilite is my favorite. provides depth, height and most come with a snap shut lid all for around $5 or less. but to answer ur question that is what i kept my B. vagans in until he matured. i put about 2-3" substrate in there and gave him some ground hides (mostly pieces of flat cork bark with some of the substrate pushed away so he could climb under it and feel secure).

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
Sterilite is my favorite. provides depth, height and most come with a snap shut lid all for around $5 or less. but to answer ur question that is what i kept my B. vagans in until he matured. i put about 2-3" substrate in there and gave him some ground hides (mostly pieces of flat cork bark with some of the substrate pushed away so he could climb under it and feel secure).
I couldn't agree more . Sterilite is the way to go . Their stuff is solidly constructed , easy to clean and almost escape proof as long as you remember to snap the lid closed . :D