thinking of geting a c- cyaneopubescens - aka as greenbottle blue

monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just got mine, and s/he is awesome. The only thing webbed up in its cage is the entrance and exit to his/her tunnel. Almost every time I walk by the cage at night, it is out and about, climbing the walls and exploring everywhere.

Very cool T; I would highly recommend one of em. IMO, it is the prettiest one in my collection.

Lover of 8 legs

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a female GBB that's about 3". She's great. No problem molts: very quick but not agressive. She webs her space but doesn't do water dish. She drinks readily from water dish. She has never attempted to bite but she has tried a few escapes when I removed the top of enclosure. She's very quick but she knows her master(LOL)! Colors are not as obvious as photos unless I use enhancement. If you can't see it then it shouldn't be seen in pics(LOL). I love this species.:clap: :clap: :clap:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thank you all a must have . t . i will get one as soon as i can --- phil

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens is one of my favorite species. I can't think of any draw backs. Yes they are a little on the nervous side but so is my B. smithi. This is a picture of mine. Its around and inch in size.
Arrowhd...my GBB has this also..can your or someone else tell me what that random hair patch in the middle of their abdomen is? like why is that there for..it looks out of place.