Thibodeaux the Wolf Spider got a nicer home.

Dizzle

Arachnoknight
I think I'm going to release Thibodeaux back into the wild. She ate her eggsac which tells me she's not happy in there. I don't want her to eat another eggsac so I'm going to release her into the split leaf philodendron I have outside one of the bedroom windows. My hope is that she will live out her days there. :( I will miss her.
May be for the best, I would probably do the same in your position. I know I will have to make that call sooner rather than later for my T. georgicola. By the way I like the name Thibodeaux but I can't seem to remember where I have hear/read that name and it's kind of driving me nuts lol. Any idea where you got it from? Maybe a book? I read a fair amount of stephen king...

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Just a little Update.

SO as you a11 Know I set thi bodeaux free ... well, I meant to. Iput her enclosure outside to let her me 6 out on her own. I had it planted with a pothos and thats really doing well on there so I just put the enclosure back on the shelf with the intention of putting another spider in it some day. So there I sat, and caught movement from the corner of my eye and low and behold, there she was!! She was hungry and thirsty, poor thing, I filled the water dish and gave her another mealworm. Ive decided to just keep her. Shes very interesting, and I like her. Im just glad I didnt put one of my gbbs in there like I started to do.