They like to play tricks don't they?

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well my rosie is on drugs. Not really... But she attacks crickets... well not really attacks, she makes not even big attempts to catch them, they just kind of go near her and she just takes her time and picks them up, but never bites... she holds them to her mouth, and then lays there for a few minutes, and the cricket is all moving around like "hey let go of me!!!" and then a few seconds later, she just lets them go.. it doesn't seem like she has any aggression toward the cricket either, she just... says hey, picks it up, and lets it go... is she crazy??? Anyone else ever have this happen? after she lets the cricket go, the cricket runs away.... and then goes back for more... weird... But my rosie has still made no attempt to eat the cricket, nor has it shown any aggression toward the cricket... i need help... rosies like to confuse us i think.. help!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
When my rosie has eaten her fill and a cricket is left she will fake attack it if it touches her but doesn't kill it. I leave the cricket in for a few more hours and if its still there I take him out. I know I wouldn't want a nasty cricket bothering me while I'm trying to digest a large meal. :rolleyes: