Old Timer
Doin a happy dance!!

My spiders are here!!!

Im now the proud mama of a:
B. Smiti about 2 inches...Cayenne
A. Versicolor 2 inches...Monet
A. Metallic Sling....??? nothing has hit me yet
T. Blondi 4-5 inches....Pebbles

The first 3 came from Bill @ invertepets. Thank you so much for you help! Its really appreicated!!

Sorry I just had to share =D =D =D =D =D

Jen

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
*dances*

Cool, happy for ya. ^.^ I am looking forward to getting my pokie. YUP! POKIE! I was supposed to work this weekend, and I would have gotten 126 $ for the job, but nooooo, my stupid body had to go and get this horrid cold, which prevented me from working. No work, no money. :( No money, no spider. :( Well, lookie what came in the mail ! The Gov'ment came through ! A cheque, for 213 !! (GST check) POKIE !! ^.^ Now I just need to go and buy a cage, and then the pokie. RIght after I get over the cold. :rolleyes:

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Re: *dances*

Originally posted by Spider_savior
Cool, happy for ya. ^.^ I am looking forward to getting my pokie. YUP! POKIE! I was supposed to work this weekend, and I would have gotten 126 $ for the job, but nooooo, my stupid body had to go and get this horrid cold, which prevented me from working. No work, no money. :( No money, no spider. :( Well, lookie what came in the mail ! The Gov'ment came through ! A cheque, for 213 !! (GST check) POKIE !! ^.^ Now I just need to go and buy a cage, and then the pokie. RIght after I get over the cold. :rolleyes:
well I hope you feel better soon! I now know just how cool it is to get spiders :p

and OOPS on my grammer....I should have said They're here...but I was just to exciited :8o

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Re: Re: *dances*

Originally posted by LunarFaery
well I hope you feel better soon! I now know just how cool it is to get spiders :p

and OOPS on my grammer....I should have said They're here...but I was just to exciited :8o
Dont worry about yr grammer. I have the worst grammer, spelling and rhetoric of anyone on this site. ;) Yah, I thought I could do fine w/only 3 tarantulas, but nope. I gotta have another. # 4. :D

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Re: Re: Re: *dances*

Originally posted by Spider_savior
Dont worry about yr grammer. I have the worst grammer, spelling and rhetoric of anyone on this site. ;) Yah, I thought I could do fine w/only 3 tarantulas, but nope. I gotta have another. # 4. :D
well I just had to promise hubby that I wouldnt "buy" any more ts for a bit. There just has to be a way around that.

NorthwestInverts

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well I just had to promise hubby that I wouldnt "buy" any more ts for a bit. There just has to be a way around that.
Yes i believe there is a way around that...maybe...lets see now maybe buy him a little something first, for instance lets say some Lingerie for yourself, that should work if he is the typical guy. :)

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spiderdad33
Yes i believe there is a way around that...maybe...lets see now maybe buy him a little something first, for instance lets say some Lingerie for yourself, that should work if he is the typical guy. :)
Yes that works too...might have to hit the toy store too. He'll be putty in my hands!! ;P

thanks!!

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congratulations :D
And good luck with your new sweeties :)