the waiting...

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
wow...the hardest part of getting a T in some peoples minds might be the cleaning, especially for an aggressive species.

however, in my mind it is the horrible waiting of a T to arrive via UPS! especially considering this might be the T of your dreams! the one T you fell instantly in love with and have been pining over until you broke down and ordered it...

...and now, you are desperate enough to check the UPS site and click that little 'track' button over...and over...and over. :/

please tell me there are other arachnoaddicts this bad? yes? someone?

...................anyone?

-blink, blink-

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Can't hardly wait for that 8-legged fix, eh? I've been there, many times, hoping to find them getting closer every minute, but dang it, they just don't update often enough ;P

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i've been trying to keep my checking down to once every half hour at most...but i've been failing. :8o

however, i was pleased to note that as of 11pm they were one whole state closer! YES!!!

now i'm dancing, you know it.

yes...yesssss...the fix. odd though isn't it? there are three things i'm eagerly awaiting here.

first, millipedes, i've been wanting some and i got the chance to snag some as freebies and leapt at it! that'll be awesome.

second, A. versicolor, my dream T...how i have longed for you! i still don't think i'll believe it for a while and end up staring at the container for half an hour before moving. (grin)

third, a nice, larger G. pulchra...to have a large, docile T is something i really need to help me out with...issues i have. :p so, that is something i am really, really eager to experience.

ah, how time moves soooo slowly by... :rolleyes:

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by skadiwolf
wow...the hardest part of getting a T in some peoples minds might be the cleaning, especially for an aggressive species.

however, in my mind it is the horrible waiting of a T to arrive via UPS! especially considering this might be the T of your dreams! the one T you fell instantly in love with and have been pining over until you broke down and ordered it...

...and now, you are desperate enough to check the UPS site and click that little 'track' button over...and over...and over. :/

please tell me there are other arachnoaddicts this bad? yes? someone?

...................anyone?

-blink, blink-
Ok, now you've got my curiosity up! You say your spider is coming UPS? Over here, they actually open packages before they allow you to ship them so I'm wondering how it is that someone can get away with shipping spiders through UPS??? :?

Wyi

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
you got me but i got 'em. :) see my other post, i even put up pictures!