The Two Amigos Mature Males

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
yep no dating ie; drumming or tapping just straight to business LOL
Before and after.

2015-10-27 11.29.45.jpg 2016-02-05 17.51.59.jpg

TarantulasWorld

Arachnosquire
People are really missing out on owning this species that are turning their backs on them. The time may be near that wild caught specimens will no longer be completely available. The mature male Grammostola porteri molted two weeks ago will be pairing with my only one female that I have of that species.
I hope you have a successful pairing, I have an IM porteri and a MF porteri hoping to soon be able to pair them as well. Though my IM porteri looks nothing like yours. I fear crossbreeding of these species has really took a toll on the CB porteris

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I hope you have a successful pairing, I have an IM porteri and a MF porteri hoping to soon be able to pair them as well. Though my IM porteri looks nothing like yours. I fear crossbreeding of these species has really took a toll on the CB porteris
It might be because your IM hasn't matured yet? There wasn't a lot of breeding with these guys until they got banned.

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Post photo of both. Do you know if both were captive born or wild caught?