The Ten Foot Invert Challenge

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Josh, please follow the rules of the challenge. ;)

Vespula maculifrons

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Just Wow everyone's pics are fantastic :)

Please post more and i'll get the popcorn out lol.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Okay, it's a repost. And I didn't take it. My other did. And it isn't within 10 feet of... It came inside to pose. And this is taken with a 5 year old cell phone!

Coconana

Arachnosquire
My photos are by no means as professional looking as the rest that I see in this thread, but I decided to poke my head outside the door and see what I could find tonight!

Unidentified Opiliones ... Found this guy almost right under my feet. I'm not sure what exactly he is, aside from a little Harvestman :?

101915_Harvestman01.jpg

Latrodectus Hesperus ... Holy crap. Didn't think I'd find one this far west! That gave me both a thrill and a fright :}

101915_Latrodectus01.jpg

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is an absolutely wonderful thread . Thank you for starting it !

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I was at my grandma's house in GA for a few days so this wasn't my house but, my families. I found this Myrmekiaphila about 6 feet from the backdoor. The second pic shows the steps to the back porch.

Bugmom

Arachnolord
Now this is a challenge I am totally up for (and perhaps have an unfair advantage given the ecosystem outside my front and back doors). But I'm stuck using my budget laptop to edit photos instead of my good monitor and software, so I suppose it evens things out :p

Unsure what this is, but it was only about 3-4 mm.

Bees on my rhododendrons

Morning reflection

Very pretty little beetle

Rogerpoco

Arachnopeon
T's rule. It's why we are all here.
But-This is an AWESOME thread. Caught me at the wrong time of the season,but can't wait to get in on this one.
T's somehow came late to me,in my general Bug hobby. Kept mantids first,but my first real obsession was collecting millipedes in my yard. Have moved(same town)now,don't know what to expect in new locale,but will definitely contribute to this thread in the future.
Great pics,everyone,but the pics don't matter as much as you personally experiencing it. A lot of people miss the wonders right around them.