The T that could fly, part 2 (more info i found)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm gonna open this one back up, since i found some more information for the guy that started this thread that unfortunatley went bust. But its still pertinent:

So it's a definate no-no to even try to sneak them on.

pretty much every airline has a "cats-and-dogs-only" policy ( I called some more for you, buddy). I wouldn't even hesitate to sneak it on (remember the Isreal-France-Tarantula thread recently). When it comes down to, its worth it for the money (not really that much) to send the T's through the mail. I'd rather pay some money to have my T's shipped for sure, rather than possibly have them taken away. Even if you get it back later on (?) who knows how well they'll keep it.. its probably just a spider to them (unless you get a cool invert guy!)

Ship those T's through the mail, my friend!

now thats what I call some two-cents :)

peace and good luck shipping the T's
peace,
dave

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey buddy -- whoever posted this first --

whats the word? Are you gonna try to sneak it on (i'd say not to) or are you shipping?!!

good luck either way

peace,
dave

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol. It was me. And no, i dont PLAN(I just might;) ) to. I will most likely ship it. I only brought it up, cause im a cheap person, and i will avoid spending money as much as i can.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
If it's within the continental u.s., it's only $3.85 for priority shipping with the u.s.p.s. (2 to 3 days)

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MizM just ask Raveness how long it takes them to get a package delivered. I sent one to her via priority mail and it took like three weeks for her to get it, and of corse everything was DOA. So now I won't ship or have anything shipped to me via priority mail.