The slowest sling ever.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Well, after a five day journey, this little B. vagans finally made it to my house. When I unpacked it it didn't give a crap what I did with the tweezers. Finally, after a bored 2 minutes of prodding, it decided it wanted to move. Seems healthy, despite it's slow speed.

Bill

Attachments

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice sling man!

good luck rearing that!

I cant figure out what part of your body that is? is it your wrist?

pce
dave

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice sling, it might just be stressed from the long trip, i'm sure it will be fine, or maybe it's just a slow sling. Well good luck with it, and i think it's on his finger... The curves look like finger ones, not wrists, but im probably worng.
Mike

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
youd actuallybe surprised at how much 'curve' is on someones wrist!

we just had to do our second autopsy, and we were looking for any kind of trauma on the hands in the S.E.Micro... tons of curves :)

I can't tell the size of the sling. I mean, i can in my head, since i have one that has the same colours on it, so it should be around the same size, but...

anyways
peace
dave

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Uh, yeah.. that's my finger.. after two washes with gojo, and dial to get the orange smell out. I'm a mechanic.. my hands are always stained.

Bill

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey,

i'm not wierd or anything, i just couldnt figure out where it was!

thanks
peace
dave

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
lol.

don't believe dave, he is TOTALLY weird. ;)

congrats on the new sling dude, a beauty!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
riiight, I'm the wierd one here? I think we're all a bit off since we spend (literally) thousands and thousands of dollars a year on animals that most people take-to-their-shoe with, huh :) =D joshing, of course, but have you ever really thought about how much money we all must spend a year. :)

seriously though, thats a really hot sling!
its a great species too!

peace
dave

Ultimate Instar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ha, imo, the rest of the world are idiots for not appreciating our spiders. They've been around for 390 million years (at least) and were among the first land animals. They have extraordinary evolutionary adaptations (say that 5 times fast).
And I don't spend too much money on them. I really need those Ts that I just ordered from Art Cerda. I'm not an addict or anything like that. I can stop at any time. Really... :D

Karen N.

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
yeah, i agree. well, that just leaves more for the rest of us to enjoy! :D

i know that i've spent a lot more money on books than animals, but that's probably because i don't have the room to get as many animals. lol.