the only things i love more than my T's

edie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my cats! i'm in love with all 4 of them :)
i've posted pics of my first 2 before..

oslo

neko

a few months ago i got tiffany.. my stepsister moved and couldn't take her cat with her so i took her

and the newest addition is leah, i just adopted her from the humane society 4 days ago, she is the sweetest cat i've ever met

anyways, i just try to show people pictures of them anytime i possibly can, they're like my children.

AviculariaLover

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awww they're beautiful cats! Makes me miss mine, sucks being at college and having to leave pets behind :(

edie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awww they're beautiful cats! Makes me miss mine, sucks being at college and having to leave pets behind :(
:( out of state? i go to college about 6 miles away from where i live with my parents, i'm too lazy to get a job and move out so i'm staying here while i go to school. i would hate to leave mine behind!

AviculariaLover

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Out of the country, no less. Granted it's only four hours from my home in NY to Montreal, but still. I want to bring some of my snakes next year but I'm not sure about getting them over the border.

edie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i probably should have looked at your location :)
well, when i went to scottland a few years ago i made it there with an expired passport without even know it. they almost didn't know if they were going to let me come back to the us! can you call the border? see what they know? it would seem to me that they're the ones checking so they should know what they're not supposed to let in/out

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Their so cute! Do they get along with each other or do they fight sometimes.

edie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Their so cute! Do they get along with each other or do they fight sometimes.
well, oslo & neko get along just fine. they don't like tiffany at all and they're just starting to get use to leah. but yeah, theres a little fighting sometimes, not a whole lot though.
they all get along well enough to sleep with me though! i can't even move at night because the cats surround me