The one that got away...

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The one T I had to lose.... My last Singapore blue.:wall:
I had it in a custom enclosure I made myself, and apparently the locks weren't good enough to keep the T in.
And for all I know it's thriving in my house somewhere, or climbed down 16 stories or building and gone off into the wilderness.
At least I'm helping them re-establish themselves here.:8o

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
Yep I lost a T a little while back same deal homemade enclosure door not secure
woke up the next day and it was gone.I started to tear the house apart while assuring my wife I would find it I looked up on the wall to see that my A.versi had Decided to build a new home in a wire tree I had made,it only really travled about five feet from home.Got lucky on that one! Sorry about your Singapore truly awesome species.:drool:

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yep I lost a T a little while back same deal homemade enclosure door not secure
woke up the next day and it was gone.I started to tear the house apart while assuring my wife I would find it I looked up on the wall to see that my A.versi had Decided to build a new home in a wire tree I had made,it only really travled about five feet from home.Got lucky on that one! Sorry about your Singapore truly awesome species.:drool:
Glad you found it.
And I did too.:D
My parents caught it one night in the store room, so glad it didn't escape their capture and hide in one of the dozen storage boxes we have in there!
It's looking so skinny and weak now though.