The king and satans spawn are here!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The P. muticus and H. albostriatum are finally here.

They were supposed to be here yesterday. But, my post man/lady was supposed to knock on my door and decided they didn't want to walk 10 steps to do so. So I had to go to the post and pick them up this morning. Both are perfect.

The albostriatum was supposed to be 3". Yeah, she is much bigger. And she is absolutely stunning! I could not be more pleased with this girl!

The king, he/she is a little bigger than expected as well. A little beauty as well.

I personally could not be happier with this trade. I'll be posting pictures as soon as I get some of decent to good quality.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Great my man! I'm praying for a Goddess, of course :)

Speaking about mail Ladies, Christ... once here in Italy on pure morning they sent to my house for bring taxes/bureaucrecy stuff a sort of model, I've signed that garbage with the Father of All Boners on my pants :-s

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are a few pictures. Of course, I believe the king is a king. I can't get any pictures to get a ventral opinion. But, we will see with the next molt. Anyways, on to the pictures!

IMG_0828.JPG IMG_0829.JPG IMG_0832.JPG IMG_0833.JPG IMG_0835.JPG IMG_0813.JPG IMG_0836.JPG IMG_0838.JPG

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And a side note- I'll be going to buy more substrate today and adding substrate and a hide later this evening.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Gorgeous, the both of them! How big would you say your king/Queen is? I saw one for sale here, with a bodylength of 3cm, unsexed unfortunately, but was wondering how big yours is.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thats a good looking haplo
Great looking spiders! That Haplo is beautiful
Thank y'all.

Gorgeous, the both of them! How big would you say your king/Queen is? I saw one for sale here, with a bodylength of 3cm, unsexed unfortunately, but was wondering how big yours is.
Thank you. I don't know CM, I am sure I could google it. But in inches, I'd say say 2.75"-3".

Congrats man, they are both gorgeous. I'm wanting a P. muticus more and more every day now...
Well, I can only say to get one. This little one is far better looking than in these pictures. So is the H. albo. And thank you.

Nice haul!

An African icon and a spicy Asian.

:cool:
Thank you.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are some better pictures of the H. albostriatum. She has my mind just in awe. She is awesome.

IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0844.JPG IMG_0846.JPG IMG_0849.JPG

dopamine

Arachnobaron
Wow I just looked closer and saw the hints of purple on the haplo! Putting this girl on my list.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just got back with some crickets. The only pet store that is available in the town I went to did not have any substrate whatsoever. So, they will have to do with what they got for now. Which, neither seem to be having an issue.

The king is already eating. The albostriatum is webbing like mad. I'll post some pictures here in a bit of what she has already done.

I'll be baking some bark and gluing some pieces together to make a decent hide for the both of them.