The Itch!

Lucifer

Arachnopeon
My emilia hit me with some hairs. You can see the hives that showed up between my fingers. God did it itch.

Attachments

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Between the fingers is the worst! I hate waking up in the middle of the night and having to find a way to get your fingers to stop itching.

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
sorry about your luck...

on the other hand, you have remarkably clean fingernails!

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I hear that some of that Chicken pox lotion stuff, could help people how have been having a bad itch...

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hahaha that same thing happened to me a few days ago, it didnt look as bad as yours, but it sure did itch, and it was in the same spot, in between the finers and all over my hand, it wasnt fun, haha but it was my first time getting haired, haha so i enjoyed it, im strange, but it was a good experience i liked it. haha good luck with stopping the itch, i just keep scratching it will go away some day. haha byee!=D

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by jwb121377
Between the fingers is the worst! I hate waking up in the middle of the night and having to find a way to get your fingers to stop itching.
Yes, between the fingers is bad.. I seem to get one in the eye every couple weeks or so. And theres nothing you can do about it.
After a few days it gets better and the redness goes away. I keep thinking I'll have to go to the doctor some day to get one removed, but it hasn't happened yet. Knock on wood.

Do you think you'd keep your T's, if you lost an eye to one of them? Or give up the hobby?

Ernie

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
That looks awful! :( Try running hot *dont scald* water over it, see if it relieves the itching. It helped for the rashes I used to get cuz of my food allergies.

Tranz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by jwb121377
I've found that if you dip the diseased digits into ice water until it hurts, that will ease the insistence of the itch.

You can also tamp them with tape or heated wax to remove the bristles.

Then there's always heroin.

Last edited:

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha, stupidly when my a.genic' moulted, i thought i'd smell it and got a load of hairs up my nose:8o :rolleyes:

Nathan Danger

Arachnopeon
haha, stupidly when my a.genic' moulted, i thought i'd smell it and got a load of hairs up my nose
you should have done that smelling technique they use whilest smelling chemicals in chemistry...waving your hands just above whatever it is that you want to smell and kinda push the tiny particles that smell near your face....ya know?

Infinity

Arachnopeon
itchy remedies

I had a really bad hair reaction from a rose hair of all things a few weeks ago. I had swollen joints on two fingers for about 2wks.

My doc gave me some ointment which cleared it up in about 3 days... as soon as I can find the name, I'll post it for you. :?