The Germans arrived! :) (with pics)

Brando

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The tanks are most impressive, the T's are cool too i guess :p. Where do you get cork bark i assume online but do like plant nurseries sell them?

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
stubby8th said:
Meine Freundin - now this is what I'm talking about! I Liebe your set-ups! Leave it to the Germans to build a better . . . well, anything!
LOL! You associate for Mercedes Benz? ;) But I have to agree. Kris has one of th most beautiful setups, I've ever seen!

PoseidonSai

Arachnopeon
Fantastic Ts love your formosa & rufilata. Hope my rufilata slings grow up to look like yours. 2 thumbs up for your wonderful pics. :clap:

Last edited:

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Old Timer
OMG those are the best pics of Pokies I have ever seen. I have a unsexed 2" P.ornata sling and can't wait till it get bigger!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :D

Inkognito2k

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey,

Really nice T´s Kris. ;) and the Tanks too..

Some new Pic´s..:

Ceratogyrus bechuanicus

Avicularia huriana

Lampropelma spp.

Cyriopagopus sp. sg. "blue"

:worship:

Sven

Kris

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello,

thank you, but stop now with all the compliments cause I´m blushing! :8o

This is the tank of my two Phelsuma mad. grandis geckos. It´s 100x50x70(cm) with a Xaximplate at the back and bamboo. Of course all live plants. ;)

Last edited:

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
stubby8th said:
Meine Freundin - now this is what I'm talking about! I Liebe your set-ups! Leave it to the Germans to build a better . . . well, anything!
i was wondering what the little enclosure is for in the front at the bottom of the tank? extra humidity ?, food storage ? venting ?

F. J. A.

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
jbrd said:
i was wondering what the little enclosure is for in the front at the bottom of the tank? extra humidity ?, food storage ? venting ?
Venting. This tanks are very common here, don't you have them in the US?

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
F. J. A. said:
Venting. This tanks are very common here, don't you have them in the US?
yes i have seen them on other tanks, but i dont know if they were here in the US or not :?
seeing as how it is for venting, how much better is it than just having holes drilled in the side instead?

ilovebugs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wonderful pictures.
I've never seen a spider molting under something.
I like your cages. looks nice

smokejuan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
man.....your T's live better than I do! Looks like tarantula fantasy island. :drool: It definitely looks like you take pride in your pets and look well cared for. Hats off to ya! Very cool setups!