The G.rosea and eggsac rescue

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
not sure what you mean bro but he is still moving. i got four t,s i'm still green on real names and some things. i been feeding ,watering and cleaning cages about two years. and all has been ok till now with first male.
You say his pedipalps are stuck... Right? If you pinch them.. He will drop them.. Im not saying it will save him.. But it might... He is already mature.. They normally dont live to molt again after they mature.. (Some have.. Not many..) If you can help him get unstuck from the molt.. Maybe you will have him for another year or two.. (MAYBE!)

brakeless1

Arachnopeon
ty again i had him about two or almost three years since adult from shop.
loving my mexican red knee girlie though get bigger all the timepalm size now was quter size when bought.
also have striped knee girl and something jet black with orangish red rump.shop said wat costa rican red but i think dude was wacked as shop was awfull.

brakeless1

Arachnopeon
i'v heard there supposed to look like boxing gloves but guess he never loaded them or made sperm web to load um up.

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Fam- good luck with your wee ones! I'll guess you'll have a fantastic time "fuzzing" over them.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks Kristy! I imagine it will be alot of fun! Who knows how many rosies I'll end up with now, maybe I can't stand to sell any of them :p

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, everything is set up and ready for her and the kiddies! I ordered 200 deli cups with lids, so they should be here in a few days! I'm just sitting here, waiting to go and fetch her, I'm really looking forward to it. Now I just need to find a name for my new little sweetheart! :D

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha, I'd be hard put to find a way to incorporate that into my Harry Potter names theme :D

I'm thinking of calling her Molly, because the Weasleys have alot of kids =p

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Ummm, good luck with that one yo. lol, don't limit urself to something like that. You will run out of names for the ladies quick. I think I'm gunna go with the list off of Gone in 60 seconds and maybe some characters as well!!! Of course, P. Metallica will be my Eleanor :rolleyes:

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, I want to limit myself to something like that.. And it's working perfectly so far..

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I tried doing metal/hair band names, but didn't have many options for my girls after I used Lita Ford.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, I still have many female names that I haven't used yet, so I'm set so far!

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
It's not a bad idea, just saying you might want to look for alot of males and not soo many females is all. I only remember Hermione (however you spell it) from the books, even though I stopped at the beginning of four like 7 years ago.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am a complete Harry Potter geek, and I've read the books so many times I can almost retell them perfectly, so I have alot of names stored up, both males and females.. :)

Oh, and by the way, I have already found a home for three of them, so I'm optimistic :D

There were 94 living babies, so this is gonna be fun!

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't be mean, Doug =p

Well, they just made some pretty neat take downs on some newly hatched roach nymphs, these are the funniest buggers ever.

The momma is pretty high strung, poor thing, probably because of the move. She attacked the wall of her enclosure when I opened the cabinet door.. But I've put them in a dark place to give them some calm, so hopefully she'll calm down. I've taken out the waterdish, so not to drown any, and misted half of mommas enclosure. Mommy sits in the border between the moist and the dry, overlooking the situation..

I'm a bit stupid with instars, but I think they're 2nd, as they have the grammy sling pinkness.. I'm such a proud granny=')

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mommy is still pissed off, so I don't want to take any pictures yet, but they are all huddled up together in a pile, and momma is walking around, looking stern.. So far only 1 single death!