The fastest growing tarantulas!

Pyrelitha

Arachnobaron
What are the fastest growing tarantulas in you guy's opinions? I personally thought it was my C cyaneopubescans for sure.. but I got a Pseudoclamoris gigas in May and its molted 4 times and more than doubled its less than an inch size... in less than a year its incredible!

Hi
Pamphobeteus sp,Xenesthis sp, Theraphosa sp .....my Pamphobeteus sp Costa and Xenesthis sp blue both moulted 4 times and went from about an inch to 6 inch.Unfortunataly I do not own Theraphosa sp as don't have space for one atm but working on it. lol
Regards Konstantin

Cmac2111

Arachnomac
Arachnosupporter
Pamphobeteus sp, Phormictopus sp, Nhandu tripepii, psalmopoeus cambridgei, Lasiodora sp IME

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Ischnocolinae sp. "Dominican Republic" (Hobby Holothele sericea/Scopelobates sericeus), my first one went from sling to MM in like 8 months.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
One which is impressive on that sense is Idiothele mira. Hysterocrates gigas are to consider as well. But really, there's quite several species.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Fastest growing as in from sling to adult or fastest growing as in molt frequency/size???

The fastest growing tarantula from sling to adult is N. incei in my experience. I've had males mature at 10-11 months and females mature at about 1 year.