The continuing webbing efforts of our P.murinus

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well Keoche is still webbing like mad.
I've been sitting here watching her and look in every time I pass my desk.

The web from her branch to the glass side of her tank has gotten thicker and higher.

There it is..

Attachments

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Now from the other angle, showing her flower pot hideaway and the path of web from the branch to it.

Attachments

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice!!!

thats wierd, my geniculata has done almost exactly the same as that... and until now its only made web for its dining area and to moult on

I've a one inch spiderling of these, its been in its home for about 36 hours now, and has already made some interesting webbing :D

I took some photoes to share with you guys (especiallyou Nixy:p) but the crappy camera seems to blur everything :<

im hopin to get another shortly... any advice on what mega-pixel amount they should have? (i think thats the word, its the reason why mine blur when i try to get detailed or small photoes, ive tried adjusting light and everything to no avail)

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I use the Highest setting for resolution then use paint shop pro to reduce and crop the picture.
If you need help reducing and cropping email me the pictures hon and I'll do it for you. Just tell me how you want it trimmed.

Just toss me up a PM when you do so I look at my email :p as I only check it once or twice a week.

Oh and check the camera and see if it has a close up option, on mine its a button with a little flower on it, it helps clear the blurries from real close shots.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Screwy bug....

I'll post a pic when I get one but I just put my batteries onto charge after the last bunch.
Well Keoche is up on her last hind legs, tipped up on her rear, like a tripod, one foot bracing herself in this position against her branch web.
She's been like this for about a half hour flexing her fangs REAL far.
Lots more then usual, but not cleaning them with her pelps or anything.
This is the first time she's done this kind of insanity.
It's not an agressive postier she's just standing almost vertical to the substrate flexing those fangs. It LOOKS Odd.
Any ideas what sort of insanity she's up to now?