Thanks to skinhead dave

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am now getting to admire a gorgeous new GBB and 2 cute little H. Spinifer babies bred by the man himself! (Traded for 2 incoming C. fasciata and future considerations ;) )

Dave and his better half braved heavy rains and crappy traffic to make a trip down to Ottawa to deliver the critters. Its a shame they didnt have time to stay longer. With the collection I have in my place I dont get to entertain very often!

It was a refreshing change to have someone over that not only didnt mind... but WANTED to see my collection lol

Thanks again dude

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Whoops ... missed this thread until someone pointed it out.

It was our pleasure ... man, what a fun day that was. Finally getting to see your collection and then heading over to Mat's to see his setup. I forgot to take a pic of us, Chris, but I do have a pic of Mat and I. When I get the roll developed I'll post it.

Oh, and the H.spinifer weren't part of the deal .. they were a gift to you .. a token of my appreciation for all that you have done for me in the past. Plus, I know you'll be able to raise them succesfuly and will keep me up to date. :)

Cheers,
Dave