thanks joy!!!

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
after seeing your g pulchra's mating dance, I decided to go looking for one, well, i found one for two hundred on kingsnake, then I kinda sank back in my seat saying id never be able to afford one, while browsing other sites, found one on the "other sites" auction, decided to do a little bidding, low and behold I won the bidding race, a whopping $27, I just hope that it looks as good as yours does joy.:D =D :}

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
a tarantula auction site??
never heard of such....why dont you post a link...i gotta see this!!
congrats on your winning bid...

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You pay shipping?
Tell us more, hows it work?
I'll bid 28.00, going once, going........

E

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Mebebraz,
Congrats! Awesome t's! Eating machines, as well. The day after I brought mine home, it was feeding day for everyone,. I figured on maybe trying, and if she didn't eat, just recycle the crickets.
Next morning, both adult cricks were gone, and she had a completelt round abdomen..

Peace,
Gillian

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by mebebraz
after seeing your g pulchra's mating dance, I decided to go looking for one, well, i found one for two hundred on kingsnake, then I kinda sank back in my seat saying id never be able to afford one, while browsing other sites, found one on the "other sites" auction, decided to do a little bidding, low and behold I won the bidding race, a whopping $27, I just hope that it looks as good as yours does joy.:D =D :}
Congratulations, and I hope so, too :) And let me say also that I am flattered to have been such an influence!

Joy

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very true. Oh, when are we gonna have the infamous 'name that spider competition'? Very cool idea!