Texas Reptile Expo, March 2-3rd. 2024

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
March 2-3 2024
Lions Clubs: 3211 FM 78 McQueeny, TX 78123
10-5pm Sat.
10-4pm Sun.

Not sure if anyone from the AB family will be here, but it would be cool to run into a few anyone from AB!

I am thinking about possibly attending both days, since it’s only about 50min from me.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I used plan on 50$, but take 300$ just in case!
Notice here I lead by example 😎
I mean…. I do have $250 worth of old us-mint state quarters laying around hahah. Never appreciated much so need to put them to use somehow!

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
aw, i would have thought you'd start breeding and distributing them like candy @viper69

the world needs more PDFs

the 2-3rd of March seems to be Expo day Worldwide XD, i look forward to it, good luck on any special finds you two

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
aw, i would have thought you'd start breeding and distributing them like candy @viper69

the world needs more PDFs

the 2-3rd of March seems to be Expo day Worldwide XD, i look forward to it, good luck on any special finds you two
Me too but there are reasons I haven’t

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Bumping. I am heading over there and if anyone else from AB is there, I’m wearing my old blue Arachnoholics: Arachnoboards tee shirt if you want to come up and say hello !

TalyonUngol

Arachnopeon
Bumping. I am heading over there and if anyone else from AB is there, I’m wearing my old blue Arachnoholics: Arachnoboards tee shirt if you want to come up and say hello !
I know this was a late post from me, but I was there myself! I talked to NTTB and got about... six T's from them! They were really cool!