Tell me what you think;)

What's your opinion?

• Total voters

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I said So-So only because it could use some greens :) Like leaves , potho's , etc . But other than that , looks great :)

Wheezy

Arachnopeon
Thanks guys:) It opens from the front! Yeah, I know, I've been meaning to get some silk plants from the LPS soon, or possibly try a real plant, any suggestions towards vegetation?

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks guys:) It opens from the front! Yeah, I know, I've been meaning to get some silk plants from the LPS soon, or possibly try a real plant, any suggestions towards vegetation?
Since potho's are pretty large , try to fit a nice one in there :)

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i think these are fine setups for avics , something to climb on , id get some silk plants to put in their or a real fern , but for pokies you need a piece of cork bark so they can hide and be stress free thats the key to owning any pokie a really well made hide , humidity , and ventilation ,go to this website www.thebeanfarm.com , they carry corkbark tubes and alot of other cool stuff like a case of bricked eco earth , allkinds if stuff

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
The amount of ventilation you have is just fine. You don't want too much ventilation then you have a harder time maintaining decent humidity levels. Greenery isn't necessary either. You can throw some in there, but I don't think your T's will care one way or the other ;) Although my Poeci's do enjoy their Pothos leaves, from what I can tell. My regalis just molted underneath one.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
It needs a few decor. greens as stated earlier. But the basic foundation is there. Id know i build concrete foundations ;) Great little container and perfect branch. I need to find some of those containers, any advice where to find them?

Wheezy

Arachnopeon
I'll get some greens this week:D I actually bought mine at Michaels, they're normally $10 each, but they had buy one get one free:]
As for not enough ventilation, I already have over 20+ little 1/16 holes, so I would say that's more than enough.

My Ornata seems to like it, he's still getting used to it, but he actually burrowed a little and setup a little tunnel on the back of the stick, using webbing and the coco-fiber, which is the first i've seen it really web or burrow!