Tegenaria Domestica - Dancing?

Stugy

Arachnolord
Have to agree with the idiots everywhere remark OP.

Kingdom Animalia (Animals)
Phylum Arthropoda (Arthropods)
Subphylum Chelicerata (Chelicerates)
Class Arachnida (Arachnids)
Order Araneae (Spiders)
Infraorder Araneomorphae (True Spiders)
No Taxon (Entelegynes )
Family Agelenidae (Funnel Weavers)
Genus Tegenaria
Species domestica (Barn Funnel Weaver)

Locations can be found here. Do take note of the vast range of this spider then perhaps offer an apology hmm.
http://www.spiders.us/species/tegenaria-domestica/#range
Lel I see the term "OP" used so much but I have no idea what it means. May I ask what it means? :p

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Lel I see the term "OP" used so much but I have no idea what it means. May I ask what it means? :p
Original poster. Usually I´m the one to ask questions like these. English has so many strange abbreviations and "internetian" English even more so :D

TheShrubbery

Arachnosquire
so to be clear, you posted a question asking for some information and help on an arachnid forum. You were asking a question in the TARANTULA Question and discussions sub forum when you were asking for information about true spiders. Since you are so clearly superior in your intellect then the rest of us I would have thought you would have understood the tarantula part.. you know, since you weren't asking about or discussing a tarantula. (I can be sarcastic too yes?) I also assume, in your superior intellectual power, that you should have understood that us lesser minds, would be unable to figure it out. That being said, do you suppose we, and by I mean anyone on this forum who would answer your question, should have to do homework to figure out what you need? Please refrain from calling basically everyone on the forum an idiot.
Okay, my bad if I seem "condescending" that is my natural sarcastic tone as stated. Thank you for informing me, and moving my thread to the correct sub forum as I have also already said. Once again, did I say DIRECTLY that everyone on here was an idiot themselves? No I did not. It is a saying, much like how common names for spiders are different from country to country. Point being, yes I was incorrect in posting it into the wrong sub forum oh [edit] no. I was looking for advice/information, it could have been me saying how intellectually superior I am and how I know more about spiders than any of you combined. (I mean, y'know my sarcasm did give off the scent that I think of myself as intellectually superior...right?) As I have already said, thank you for moving the thread to the correct sub-forum. You're making it out as I have done a massive crime, and I for some reason think myself superior to the rest of you? If that was the case, why did I bother listing the exact species I was going on about? I would of just assumed your petty minds weren't smart enough to figure that out ;)

Oh and the "latin" or more-over should be "Scientific name" for my species is: Tegenaria Domestica

:)

magicmed

Arachnobaron
I have a dream...

That one day, true spider owners and tarantula owners can come together, live together and be of the same creed. We are of the same arachnid loving blood, we are the same people! That one day true spider owners and t owners can communicate!

Ok I'm done

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Okay, my bad if I seem "condescending" that is my natural sarcastic tone as stated. Thank you for informing me, and moving my thread to the correct sub forum as I have also already said. Once again, did I say DIRECTLY that everyone on here was an idiot themselves? No I did not. It is a saying, much like how common names for spiders are different from country to country. Point being, yes I was incorrect in posting it into the wrong sub forum oh shit no. I was looking for advice/information, it could have been me saying how intellectually superior I am and how I know more about spiders than any of you combined. (I mean, y'know my sarcasm did give off the scent that I think of myself as intellectually superior...right?) As I have already said, thank you for moving the thread to the correct sub-forum. You're making it out as I have done a massive crime, and I for some reason think myself superior to the rest of you? If that was the case, why did I bother listing the exact species I was going on about? I would of just assumed your petty minds weren't smart enough to figure that out ;)

Oh and the "latin" or more-over should be "Scientific name" for my species is: Tegenaria Domestica

:)
You gave a broad statement, not directly calling someone an idiot but saying "you're a bunch of idiots" Or something along those lines. I'm a cynical, sarcastic, rude, and hard to be around person when I'm speaking, yet I understand not be an arsehole to people. Also, swearing isn't allowed m8. You got so defensive for no reason no? You lashed out after we asked something simple, because you, with all your mighty wisdom decided it'd be better to use a BLANKET COMMON NAME on a forum where scientific names aren't just encouraged, but we pretty much ignore common names as a whole. They're a cancer on keeping animals like tarantulas/true spiders. If you really are looking for advice/info, get off your pedestal, and stop playing victim, and start understanding how basic human communication works.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I have a dream...

That one day, true spider owners and tarantula owners can come together, live together and be of the same creed. We are of the same arachnid loving blood, we are the same people! That one day true spider owners and t owners can communicate!

Ok I'm done
That was straight from the heart friend, but i see the amusing in it too.:D Because i have and love both true arachnids and T`s.. :D So what you are saying is that i have a split personality:rofl: Just like Jim Carrey in Me Myself and Irene :rofl::rofl::rofl: I can really see the picture for me. :D

Kymura

Arachnoknight
I have a dream...

Ok I'm done
You're an adorable nut! So glad you're on the boards. :p

magicmed

Arachnobaron
You're an adorable nut! So glad you're on the boards. :p
To quote Van Wilder: " you can't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive"

And come on, if not for a bit of fun, what do we work so hard for?

(You will literally see me disco dance at work when that stuff comes on works radio, gotta be stupid somtimes:) )

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
I just posted a suggestion about miscommunications on forums. It got shoved into the compost bin of Arachnoboards, the Wallowing Hole. sniff.
BTW, outside of that forum, being the confusing condescending sarcastic facetious pain in the tukus is my job. No encroachment, please.

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
My final note, when I googled house spider, I got steatoda grossa, which is the common house spider here.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
To quote Van Wilder: " you can't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive"

And come on, if not for a bit of fun, what do we work so hard for?

(You will literally see me disco dance at work when that stuff comes on works radio, gotta be stupid somtimes:) )
You got video of you discoing? C'mon please show it, pretty please with masticated crickets on top?;);):happy: