Tarantulas in Tulsa

SageN

Arachnopeon
Not sure if this belongs here or in the questions forum but I’m in Tulsa for a week and wondering if anyone has recommendations on places I might find tarantulas out and about in the area. Any tips are appreciated!

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
Please be mindful of the rules for this forum that is stickied at the top. Specifically....

Do not reveal specific locale information. This ensures the protection of the animal and it’s habitat from collection. If you wish to share locale information with specific individuals, please do so by utilizing the private message function rather than posting in a public thread.

CutThroat Kid

Arachnoknight
Please be mindful of the rules for this forum that is stickied at the top. Specifically....

Do not reveal specific locale information. This ensures the protection of the animal and it’s habitat from collection. If you wish to share locale information with specific individuals, please do so by utilizing the private message function rather than posting in a public thread.
It was actually just an address to a PetCo location in Tucson.... lol :smug:

SageN

Arachnopeon

🤦‍♂️ in retrospect I knew that but forgot and didn’t recheck the rules while stupid from exhaustion, sorry