Tarantulas in East Tennessee

Rogerpoco

Arachnopeon
Mountain City, Tennessee!
"East Tennessee", lol, I get to win, is the very upper east tip of the state.
(I.e., "nowhere"...)
Kinda moved to parrots a bit now-my baby spiders all grew up, lol, and I hate to say, are kinda "boring" to me.
Hung on to some crown jewels tho, haven't found the right person to part with them to.
I also play old video games, for high scores-there was a regular internet show, "Settle it on the Screen", shared high scores on different things, joked it up-several recurring folks had nicknames, because I T in my avatar(A rosie, climbing on an Atari 2600, haha!), they nicknamed me "The Spider", joked that I cheated, had extra appendages.
:D
Open to meeting people in the area, most T people seem to be interesting on at least a few different levels, lol, I don't come here often, but HMU, say hello.

kpoe2000

Arachnopeon
Dandridge, TN. I was JUST searching this topic to see if there was a chance a group existed. Judging by the replies here, it looks like there are enough people to maybe make a group or even get together one day. Knoxville area seems to be the middle of "east" tennessee area. I'm up for meeting if there is interest! (I'm a total beginner and would love to hang out and just grab a beer, maybe network some and share some information) Watching youtube is great, until it isnt!

stubby8th

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dandridge, TN. I was JUST searching this topic to see if there was a chance a group existed. Judging by the replies here, it looks like there are enough people to maybe make a group or even get together one day. Knoxville area seems to be the middle of "east" tennessee area. I'm up for meeting if there is interest! (I'm a total beginner and would love to hang out and just grab a beer, maybe network some and share some information) Watching youtube is great, until it isnt!
Recently moved from Dallas to Walland. I have been in the hobby for many years now and would love to get together and do some trading/selling of T's with some like minded people.

TreMul

Arachnopeon
Recently moved from Dallas to Walland. I have been in the hobby for many years now and would love to get together and do some trading/selling of T's with some like minded people.
How's it going? Not familiar with Walland; where exactly is it close to?