Tarantulas hating contact with human skin?

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Eh... blame me for that, my man :)

Basically we are at hand to reach the "Ark of the Covenant" of Theraphosidae and we should consider that just like, don't know... a sort of "M.I.B" movie fake magazine news about Elvis or the Pope? Giammai, I tell you :-s

* The Theme v

I found a picture of Peanut after just now looking up the museum's list of animals. Here she is https://www.instagram.com/p/zaaHNekbPg/?modal=true

Leila

Arachnobaron
What's funny, actually... I got Peanut's species wrong again. At first I remembered her being a B. smithi, then up until just now I thought she was a B. albopilosum, but it turns out she's a G. porteri. I just now looked up the museum's list of animals it has, and Peanut is a G. porteri. So uhhh
My G. porteri, Gatsby, is the sweeeeeetest baby ever. Sad that he is already a MM- he will be missed dearly when he passes. Not to get all sappy n morbid n whatnot.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
My G. porteri, Gatsby, is the sweeeeeetest baby ever. Sad that he is already a MM- he will be missed dearly when he passes. Not to get all sappy n morbid n whatnot.
I WAS LOOKING AT THE WRONG PEANUT. I've changed my post from that to the correct Peanut. She's a curly hair after all. I literally highlighted and deleted and replaced that post you quoted. Was hoping I was fast enough for no one to see it, but clearly I was too late :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I WAS LOOKING AT THE WRONG PEANUT. I've changed my post from that to the correct Peanut. She's a curly hair after all. I literally highlighted and deleted and replaced that post you quoted. Was hoping I was fast enough for no one to see it, but clearly I was too late :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I want to believe you. I mean, while I love the "romantic" view that "Peanut is an Idea, Peanut is everywhere, Peanut lies within us" etc etc and etc I need strong proofs.

You are confused, that's normal, that's normal u_u
After all, you was lucky enough to interact first hand with Peanut... a post effect is a bit of confusion, just like in RPG games. Normal.

But we need more about, here there's an avid audience that needs to know more about, and you, Moakmeister, are the Key of that :-s

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
I want to believe you. I mean, while I love the "romantic" view that "Peanut is an Idea, Peanut is everywhere, Peanut lies within us" etc etc and etc I need proof. You are confused, that's normal. After all, you was lucky enough to interact first hand with Peanut... a post effect is a bit of confusion, just like in RPG games. Normal.

But we need more about, here there's an avid audience that needs to know more about, and you, Moakmeister, are the Key of that :-s
I actually plan on purchasing Peanut from the museum one day. That would be the ultimate irony.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
You want to reach the status of King among Kings? May the Goddess be with you, my friend.
How exactly I'm gonna do that, I have no idea. Peanut actually does, in fact, from the pictures and articles I just read, appear to be an absolute rock that literally could not care less about humans around her. The museum clearly values her and wouldn't want to give her away.

Leila

Arachnobaron
No, that is perfect. :) I love it! You are awesome :) No sarcasm here

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
The museum clearly values her and wouldn't want to give her away.
This because the owners of the Museum knows best. Peanut is not second to 'Don't mess with Texas' or 'Remember Alamo'. Peanut is just something that can't fall into impure hands :-s