[Warning] Tarantulas Bristol (UK)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I actually had a rare decent experience with them ordering a B. Emilia sling confirmed female - they shipped when i asked and she arrived in winter well heated.

I saw the reviews after I ordered and the website said next day delivery if you order before 2pm. Nothing that day. Texted and arranged a date and it arrived OK - but I was super anxious the whole time and wouldn't risk it again.
Just wait until your emilia hooks out..

:troll:

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
I actually had a rare decent experience with them ordering a B. Emilia sling confirmed female - they shipped when i asked and she arrived in winter well heated.

I saw the reviews after I ordered and the website said next day delivery if you order before 2pm. Nothing that day. Texted and arranged a date and it arrived OK - but I was super anxious the whole time and wouldn't risk it again.
Thats awesome to hear! glad to hear somebody had a good experience with them! and hopefully your emilia stays Female ;) if so she's gunna be an Awesome T.

Hoops71

Arachnopeon
Ordered a couple of C.Versicolor slings from them about two weeks ago along with two tubs of mealworms. Because they'd sold out of mealworms they substituted for two tubs of small crickets. Although their website stated they were in stock at the time of ordering. No biggie really as they did get in touch to tell me (a bit too late for me to cancel but they were quite appologetic), even offering me free mealworms on my next order. Everything arrived nicely packaged and in good time. So no real complaints from me. Although my elderly mother was p*ssed off as the mealworms were meant for her to use as wild bird feed! Haha! :p