TarantulaLV Photo Spot

bio teacher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That doesn't look like a B. albopilosum to me. The setae look too red and the carapace too light.

TarantulaLV

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Brachypelma Albopilosum

Here are some without light flashed onto them. In my mind a photo with a flash and one without are both reliable representations. The image you end up with depends on how much light is applied. It is mostly preferential. Remember light does not operate independently of color. Here is what she looks like with normal light and no flash :)

TarantulaLV

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Some New Ones!!

I decided to be brave this morning! Been a while since one of these girls has been the subject.

bio teacher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry. I didn't say that it wasn't a B. albopilosum. I just thought the pictures just looked more like a B. vagans or B. albiceps. The second set of pictures you posted definitely look like a B. albopilosum.

TarantulaLV

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry. I didn't say that it wasn't a B. albopilosum. I just thought the pictures just looked more like a B. vagans or B. albiceps. The second set of pictures you posted definitely look like a B. albopilosum.
No problem. It is amazing how different of a photo you end up with depending on the amount of light applied. :)

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:clap: :clap: The first shot of all the versis is amazing. They are so cute!How many did you get total?