Tarantula Videos!!!

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cricket Snuff Film!!!

ABSOLUTELY GREAT! :clap:Thanks for the laughs! :D I love the way your video was done... you must have put a fair amount of time in to achieve what you did. I thought the superb audio track was the finishing touch.
Great props, super overall composition, excellent media mixing, humorous...I'd have to give it a 10.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thanks again!
Jon

Jerm357

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome. :cool: The best part was the sound effect when you grabbed the cricket with the tongs... loved it. Now all you need is to make some more videos with this crazy horror style vibe.

Last edited:

Wink

Arachnopeon
good stuff

haha good vids man. they gave me some good laughs, i appreciate that! keep it up :clap::clap::clap:

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I felt like I was watching a music video. Very professionally done.

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Awesome production values on your video's, hope you keep up with them.

:cool:

Slimdean

Arachnopeon
roflmao

A+ , I especially loved the touch at the end with the cricket entree dish!! lol I was waiting for the classic Wilhelm scream though when you were doing the mangled cricket scene...maybe next time.

morg59jeep

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome... I subscribed... there needs to be more of these! :clap::worship:

Creepy Crawler

Arachnopeon
Just watched your "Cricket Snuff Film"... Dude, you have WAY too much time on your hands!! LOL

However, GREAT JOB. keep up the good work and I will keep watching!!

UPDATE: OK, just watched your 14-minute Tarantula Tour video. Bro, if you EVER want a girlfriend....do NOT say "she's so beautiful...I wish I could hug her." when your talking about your spider!! I mean, I can tell your passionate about the hobby and all...but that's just CREEPY!!

Last edited:

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
UPDATE: OK, just watched your 14-minute Tarantula Tour video. Bro, if you EVER want a girlfriend....do NOT say "she's so beautiful...I wish I could hug her." when your talking about your spider!! I mean, I can tell your passionate about the hobby and all...but that's just CREEPY!!
I thought everyone felt that way about their tarantulas... Oh and I loved the videos!

VinceG

Arachnobaron
That cricket video was hilarious! Really nice job on the videos, *subscribed.