Tarantula Trade input

AnimalMother

Arachnopeon
Hello fellow tarantula fiends. I have been getting bored with my cobalt blue, which is about 2 years old. I have been looking for anyone to trade it and a friend of a friend has some tarantulas and is looking for a cobalt blue. He told me I could take whatever I wanted out of his 5 choices, for my cobalt blue, and the one that caught my eye was a young Goliath Bird Eater. It is about the size of the top of a pepsi can and very close to starting another moult. I would have no problem taking care of a large spider, I haven't had any yet with my King baboon or cobalt blue.
I really want the goliath bird eater, but due to its age, should I hold off? My cobalt blue is 2 years old and I think a female. I am pretty positive I want to do it. I just want to make sure this isnt some foolish dumb thing.
here she is
shes roughly 3 1/2 inches long.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/patrickmotherfuckingfraser/cobaltniggggga.jpg

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If you want the blondi, do the trade. I don't see anything foolish about it.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Nothing wrong with it. If thats the best you want out of the list, go for it.

-Sean

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'd say wait until the blondi moults and then check out the moult ;)

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ur giving him a female....u should get a female in return, or 2 Ts of ur choice, lol- it is only fair!;P

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi do you think the blondi is a male ? and what choice did you have ? ;) :) ---- phil

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would wait to have the blondi sexed and then decide...

I see no problem with a trade like that... as long as it is what you are wanting.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Have you sexed this lividum with an exuvium, and are confident it is female?
It may be male as well.

-Sean

monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would look at the value of the Cobalt and compare it to that of the T that you want to trade for....