Tarantula shows - Superstar T's

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Anyone know of any TV shows coming up soon? Know of any good T shows on DVD or VHS?

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

sorry no, but i watched an awesome show yesterday night all about spiders called : web of intrique it was on discovery and was an hour long , pretty good show--Jeff

alidpayne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
On TBS RIGHT NOW (9:15 am central) there is a show on called Worst Case Scenario. Dr. Breene is on there with an arachnophobe. It is not too bad, I watched it the other night. I asked Dr. Breene about it the next day, and he is pissed about it. They say that T's can bite but arent venomous??

ALi

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have one VHS tape that is called "Tarantulas and their venemous relations", I originally saw it on the Discovery channel. Once I saw it, I went looking for it on the internet and found copies of it on Half.com. It was a great show and was really informative, I've been borrowing it to my freinds who are just getting into T's and they have learned a lot from it.

alidpayne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The show that WeaponX was talking about "Web of Intrigue" will be airing again today at 3:00pm Central time on Nation Geographic Channel.

Ali

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
AHHHHHHHH!

I have hundreds of freakin channels and I keep missing these shows!