Tarantula molting

AnniSinikka

Arachnopeon
I was visiting my aunt and when I came back I found my Tarantula on her back in the molting position but I have no idea how long she had been in that position.
Now it has been about an hour after I found her and she isn't doing anything.
Should I worry?

She is small, the size of an milk bottle cap.

Table

Arachnosquire
Sit back and enjoy the show! record it if you can, molting makes some crazy timelapses

AnniSinikka

Arachnopeon
Yeah, it's just scary 'cause this is her first molt with me and it's night here in Finland so no sleep for me tonight:)

Table

Arachnosquire
There's literally nothing you can do, its all up to her at this point. just make sure there's water in the water dish and get some sleep. you'll get to wake up to a nice fresh spider in the morning.

AnniSinikka

Arachnopeon
Yeah, I luckily refilled her waterdish with nice clean water just this morning, this is very exiting and little scary but I hope everything will go well.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
There's literally nothing you can do, its all up to her at this point. just make sure there's water in the water dish and get some sleep. you'll get to wake up to a nice fresh spider in the morning.
Yep, it's completely out of your hands at this point. Even if she does have problems, there really isn't much you can effectively do with her being so small.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was visiting my aunt and when I came back I found my Tarantula on her back in the molting position but I have no idea how long she had been in that position.
Now it has been about an hour after I found her and she isn't doing anything.
Should I worry?

She is small, the size of an milk bottle cap.
No- do NOTHING but observe- NOTHING