tarantula loving minds gather!

arachnobint

Arachnopeon
im gonna buy a spiderling tomorrow any recommendations?

here are my choices:Cyriopagopus thorelli (Malaysian earth tiger)
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (GGB)
Grammostola pulchripes (chaco golden knee)
Acanthoscurria geniculata (Giant white knee)
Phormictopus Cancerides (Haitian Brown Birdeater)
Lasiodora parahybana (Salmon pink birdeater)

welcome any ideas as to which would be a good idea. cheers everyone!

arachnobint

Arachnopeon
haha yeah i wish! the LPS near me is pretty steep on prices so only enough money for one this week im afraid i cant decide for the life of me.

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well depends what your looking for. Somthing that you will most likley be able to handle? whatever your prefrences are. GBBs are really pretty and aren't too bad on the temper (So I hear, I see alot of people able to hold them)

arachnobint

Arachnopeon
i dont really handle them more display... i got a curly hair sling iv only ever seen when iv been cleaning her/him out... like them to be on show a fair bit and always a fan of he webbing... i have no experience with any of the above T's though so dunno what to expect?

DJEggy

Arachnopeon
If you like webbing, go for Green Bottle Blue... their entire place is one big web when they're done with it.

Display, go for the L. parahybana. It's a voracious eater, and always out and about.

Last edited:

Lolita

Arachnoknight
If you like webbing, go for Green Bottle Blue... their entire place is one big web when they're done with it.

Display, go for the L. parahybana. It's a voracious eater, and always out and about.
i completely agree

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
GBB all the way! Awsome adult colors...amazing webbers...stay mostly out in the open and seem active....ok temperment. Well rounded choice if you ask me. In fact I have a 4"' M coming prob next week and I can't wait! G. Pulchripes are great too, but not very active.

webbedone

Arachnobaron
Gaint white knee or Salmon pink bird eater make great display and it like its the end of the world feast every time