• Any old container - it doesn't matter what it looks like

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Custom made enclosures

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Those plastic storage drawers that come on little rollers are great. My "racks" of them have three 10" deep drawers and three 4" deep drawers. Great for variety. And I can roll them everywh re! But I'm finding them not-transparent enough.

Critter-keepers have those stupid colored lids, and the T's all seem to want to hang out there where you can't see them.

Getting addicted to Lucite. We have a place called S&W Plastics (check the web) that manufactures them in all shapes, sizes and colors. You can also find them at baseball card shops, craft stores, they also make larger ones for doll collectors and 1/32 model cars.

You can either use a hot nail or a Dremel machine for holes. I use my acrylic nail machine!!!

They're completely clear on four sides so you can see ALL the action!!

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a lot of different homes for my spiders. Some are in ten gallon glass tanks and some are in Kritter Keepers of various sizes. Two of them share a house together with a divider and spiderlings live in deli cups. My male C paganus lives in a mini plastic greenhouse that was available for 3 dollars at a plant store here.