Tarantula egg question

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If this doesn't get threaded on the developmental pictures alone then I have no faith in this site.

Quickone4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Another wow for awesome pics Ryan. I myself have no knowledge either educational or experience wise but also beleive Ryan provided adequate answers to your questions. Please do post alternate answers if you find them elsewhere though because I am very interested in this subject.

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
Nerri,
At least you got the point of it being a technical question. A bunch of pictures really has no significant value to me. It was a reasonable request knowing there are people with educated backgrounds to be members of these boards and I based my question specifically seeking opinions from those individuals. I was being conservative but at the same time I made clear in my original post that I was looking for responses from people with educational backgrounds only. A long shot, sure, but it was worth a try as there are no stupid questions.
Aubrey,

Did you find your answer yet?

As to the rest of this thread...

One of the things I truly love about this hobby is that it is very scientific in nature. It starts with the names. and then you quickly get into taxonomy. And it goes from there.

Pushing the envelope of our collective scientific knowledge is a worthwhile endeavor, as many of us quickly find out that there is still quite a bit to be "found out" about our pets.

Whether you call it Ecdysis or Molting there is room for your contributions here.

jb7741

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love the pics.

Just as an aside, I have a medical background. Granted I am not a physician, but I work with physicians. I know pretty much what they know.

I find that if you have a very specific question about a disease, don't go ask a physician, ask someone who has the disease. The knowledge base of a physician, or in this case a scientist, is basically this: Jack of all trades, master of none.

I would willing to bet that few scientist have the same knowledge that one could glean from an experienced hobbiest.

Just from what I have read so far, I would bet that Talkenlate's knowledge probably far excedes 95% of any scientist's knowledge on arachnids.

No one asked for my opinion, but I don't care. Just because someone may not have a plaque on the wall, doesn't mean they aren't absolutely correct.