tarantula droppings or eggs?

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yes.... The cleaner you keep your enclosure the better it is for your T.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Y'all are too easy on the new guys.. I was going to tell him it was eggs and he needed to carefully remove them and wrap them up in piece of fine silk and incubate them for thirty days :astonished: !!!

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Y'all are too easy on the new guys.. I was going to tell him it was eggs and he needed to carefully remove them and wrap them up in piece of fine silk and incubate them for thirty days :astonished: !!!
...until he comes back in 30 days crying because he "killed" all the little rose hairs - after reading on a care sheet somewhere in the depths of the internet that it's impossible to kill a rose hair. Self esteem=destroyed :rofl:

Dylan Campbell

Arachnosquire
You're an asshole and I would have believed you lol. Eventually it started looking like bird shit and then I knew lol

Risto N

Arachnopeon
Many will actually choose a trash corner where all boluses and exuvia end up. Most will use the water dish for the purpose, but not all.
You've described my juvenile P regalis. The enclosure is kept very clean. All except the water dish. I clean it multiple times a week! Lol

14pokies

Arachnoprince
...until he comes back in 30 days crying because he "killed" all the little rose hairs - after reading on a care sheet somewhere in the depths of the internet that it's impossible to kill a rose hair. Self esteem=destroyed :rofl:
I would of told him it was poop eventually.. After I asked for updates and pics of the incubation process :angelic:...