Tarantula Artwork.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Here is a picture of my master artisan, and her depiction of my smithi. She's actually done most of my collection, but this is the one that most closely resembles an arachnid.

Bill

Attachments

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
a budding Van Gogh, she is!
That's great, I'll have to post some of Shelby's masterpieces..umm, errr...artwork too!

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
She is so cute! Looks like she is doing the Vanna White of the art world LOL

Gail

Bridget

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That is so precious...thank you for sharing that with us. Your daughter is a cutie pie..how old is she? I have two little girls, ages 6 and 3...I'll have to post some of their spider art here too.

Bridget

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Bill,
What a doll. :) . You must be very proud.

Ern

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bridget
That is so precious...thank you for sharing that with us. Your daughter is a cutie pie..how old is she? I have two little girls, ages 6 and 3...I'll have to post some of their spider art here too.

Bridget
She's three, 4 on the 23rd of this month. She seems totally fascinated with spiders. Can't guess who she got that from:eek: .

And Ernie - Yeah, I'm very proud of her :) Just need to find some woman to teach me how to do little girl hair, so she isn't walking around with my good looks on that horrible hairstyle ;)

Bill

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
She's three, 4 on the 23rd of this month. She seems totally fascinated with spiders. Can't guess who she got that from:eek: .

And Ernie - Yeah, I'm very proud of her :) Just need to find some woman to teach me how to do little girl hair, so she isn't walking around with my good looks on that horrible hairstyle ;)

Bill
Bill,
Shelby looks like the wild child of Borneo...I'm afraid. Hairstyling is not my strong point, although I can fix it up on occasion! Most of the time she looks like a female version of Mowgli of the jungle LOL
It's not just you!
Holley

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Too cute, Bill (both artist and artwork!). Also, I LOL when I saw your new avatar =D

Joy

Cowshark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
See, with kids' artwork, you get the abstract appreciation. I see she's an expressionist, using the movement of the black and red colors to show the spider walking, really has the feeling there.:D