Tapinauchenius purpureus - worth...?

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi there, I wonder how much is a female T. purpureus worth, about 5" legspan? I hope this is in the right category.
Regards, Matthew.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well it all depends on who would buy it, its a supply and demand world. So maybe you should look into dealers in your area compair what they are selling and the price they are charging and go from there. One day something could be worth 500 bucks and the nex day and three egg sacs later it could be worth 50 bucks. I'd keep her if I were you though lol. I think thats a pretty spider!

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yep, I think she's a beauty too, but I need money, I owe my friend some, well, quite a big amount of cash :\ And the second thing is that I'm not that much interested in T's as I used to be. I'm changing my specialization to Scorpions. :p The only T's I'm about to keep is my pair of B. boehmei (female was my first T, now she's 13 yrs old). So... Any shoots? How much would You give for such a cutie? ;-)
Greetings!

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Too bad you're on another continent. She's a beauty.

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Heh, yep... That's right. I only want to add that this thread was for estimating her value. :D Anyone please?
Greets.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
well beacuse your in europe things seems to be alot cheaper over there so i couldnt say how common they are or what they usually sell for there.in the states id imagine u could get up to 150 dollars for an adult female.havent really seen them offered much as adults so i could be totally wrong hehe

KaineSoulblade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
In the US you would be looking at 25-35 USD for a sling and 240-300 USD for an adult female. Roughly the same as a A. Purpurea.