Problem Tapatalk access

kjm

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I have been having trouble logging into the forum via TapaTalk. Anyone else have any issues with TapaTalk?

Radium

Outlaw Valkyrie
The site looks great on mobile - it's 100% functional, and easier to use than Tapatalk (IMO), anyway. Give it a shot.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
My (new) Blackberry Classic browser shows AB perfectly - it's actually sort of amazing how easy it is to navigate. I would imagine it is even more amazing on androids and iphones. Xenforo is very suited to smart phones usage.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Xenforo is very suited to smart phones usage.
The mental image of the tens of millions of mindless cretins staring at their electronic gadgets as they walk into walls and smash their cars all having easy access to the site... That is one solid negative about the new AB. Can't be helped I guess.

Should have a zero graphics, pop ups and drop downs ala Lynx for us command line only die-hards.

Lynx:
  1. Text-based Web Browser.
  2. Highly Configurable.
  3. Oldest web browser in use and development.
  4. support for SSL and many features of HTML
  5. Highlight the chosen link.
  6. Number all the links on a web page and open links using number assigned.
  7. No support for JavaScript.
  8. Compatible with older hardware.
  9. Web bugs unsupported, hence 0% privacy concern.
  10. No support for HTTP Cookies.
  11. Configuration through commands in terminal or configuration files.

kjm

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Since the migration to the new software we do not have Tapatalk installed. It's mentioned in this thread: http://arachnoboards.com/threads/quick-changes.279723/

Regards
Thank you I figured that was the case, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.

The site looks great on mobile - it's 100% functional, and easier to use than Tapatalk (IMO), anyway. Give it a shot.
Great thanks for the tip. I'm on the go a lot so I don't really have time to access the site via my computer.
And I agree the site does look really good! :)

bigjej

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Any chanxe the site will become accessible Tapatalk in the future?